Barrel Tin Plating
Barrel Tin finishes have the advantages of good adhesion, good ductility (ability to be deformed), an excellent lubricity (low-friction) surface finish, extended resistance to corrosion and rust, and tough resistance to wear and temperature.
Specialty matte tin
Military and Defense
Tape and reel automation
Base metal substrate
Most common metals
Matte dull finish
- Provides matte tin cosmetic surface.
- Provides excellent solderability.
- Provides excellent electrical conductivity.
- Readily applied to most common metals.
- Provides good coverage in holes and recesses.
Barrel process only.