1. Erie Plating's Company Quality Policy focuses on Safety, Quality, On-Time Delivery, and Continuous Improvement for the benefit of customers and employees, as explained in our value proposition.
2. Erie Plating Company, located in Erie Pennsylvania, offers where-available trucking lines are at no additional charge with next day delivery as far away as Winston Salem NC, Philadelphia PA, Dayton OH, and the Ohio Valley. We offer several options for fast shipping.
3. With 95 years of providing metal finishing services, Erie Plating Company maintains internally qualified, experienced anodizers, platers, and polishers as well as quality, chemistry, technical, customer service and administrative staff who will listen and do all they can to add value to your customer parts and to be of service to our valued customers. We maintain industry-standard accreditations, certifications and registrations, including ISO 9001:2015 Certification and IATF 16949:2016 Registration. Our customers can be assured that we are applying these standards to products and metal finishing services we deliver.
Request a quote from us today!
Our business model is to develop “Core Customer” finishing business where we learn our customer’s needs:
1. Your needed on-time delivery
2. Your quality requirements and expectations
3. Your value objectives
4. Your handling and packaging requirements
5. Your preferred transportation
6. Your business expectations for your preferred anodizer and plater.