Base metal substrate
Features of nickel plating
- Provides bright or dull corrosion protection for polished or unpolished wrought or cast brass, aluminum, copper, zinc, carbon and stainless steel.
- Provides excellent corrosion resistant coating over cosmetic copper plate and as undercoat for decorative chromium.
- Excellent electrical conductivity.
- Serves as a barrier layer for migration of other coatings.
- Can be used in making paint masks for decorating commercial products.
- Can be used for engineering purposes in machinery building.
- Electroless nickel plating for high-tech, electronics, and telecommunications nickel platings.