Base metal substrate
Decorative Chome - Bright
Decorative Chrome - Satin
QQ-C-320 Type 1
Features of Chrome Plating
- Provides a non-tarnishing, decorative surface over an undercoat of polished copper and/or nickel plate.
- Provides good coverage with all plated coatings.
- Provides cosmetic finishes with wheel or mass polishing of aluminum prior to plating.
- Provides corrosion resistance.
- Provides electrical current conductivity.
- Provides abrasion resistance.
- Appearance can be bright reflective, satin or dull matte as desired.